Where are the LA, CA Businesses Employing Hundreds of Thousands?
Looking for a job in Los Angeles? Or just looking to find out the top employers in the area. You’re in luck. We compiled a full list of the top employers in Los Angeles. There’s quite a few on the list, and the results might surprise you. Take a look below for more info.
Government Jobs Galore?
The top employers are all public ones. First is the County of Los Angeles itself, which employs 107,500 people. Next up is the LA Unified School District, which employs almost 91,000.
The City of Los Angeles has a smaller payroll than the over two, at nearly 50,000 even. UCLA is next, at 46,200. The federal government, not including the military, employs 45,000.
It takes five employers to get to the first private enterprise on our list. This might be quite the surprise. That would be the health giant Kaiser Permanente, which employs nearly 37,000. However, it’s back to public sector jobs after that one.
This includes the State of California itself, which employs nearly 30,000 and the University of Southern California, which has almost 19,000 jobs.
After these include several private sector companies. Northrop Grumman employs almost 17,000. Target employs 15,000, which Kroger employs 13,500. Bank of America comes next at 13,000.
This list isn’t complete, of course, as many others employ well over a thousand each. However, the above are among the most stable and widespread of the employers. We see the results in the local economy and tax base needed to support it. Los Angeles has among the highest taxes in the nation, especially sales taxes.
Keep it tuned here for more info and stats.
How Do I Get to Ehline Law Firm from Kaiser Permanente?
It’s about 5 min (0.2 miles) via S Hope St. And it’s mostly flat so use caution as the map may involve errors.
This route involves a 3 min (0.3 mile) via S Hope St, but it’s the best route, despite the usual traffic to Kaiser Permanente at 333 S Hope St #145, Los Angeles, CA 90071.
- Head southwest on S Hope St toward W 4th St 0.2 mi
- Use the right lane to turn right onto S Grand Ave 315 ft
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto W 5th St
- Your destination will be on the right at about 282 ft
How Do I Get to Ehline Law Firm from LA Unified School District?
- So it’s about 39 min (16.1 miles) via US-101 S, which is usually the fastest route from Los Angeles Unified, California!
- Get on CA-170 S/Hollywood Fwy 8 min (2.9 mi)
- Take US-101 S to W Temple St. Take exit 3A from US-101 S 20 min (12.4 mi)
- Next, take N Grand Ave to W 5th St 5 min (0.8 mi) and you are at your destination.
How Do I Get to Ehline Law Firm from Northrop Grumman?
Drives is typically around 50 min (24.6 miles) via US-101 S on I-405 S to Northrop Grumman at 21240 Burbank Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91367.
- Get on US-101 S 2 min (0.4 mi)
- Follow US-101 S. Take the Interstate 110 S exit from CA-110 35 min (23.7 mi)
- Continue on W 4th St. Take S Hope St to W 5th St 3 min (0.5 mi)
Related: Top LA Sportscasters.