Automobile Defect Attorney
The public depends on their automobiles every day to go to work, vacation, and home. They transport their very lives inside– themselves, their spouses, children, and loved one. Catastrophic failure due to poor designs, defects, improper manufacturing, and severe mechanical failure can cause serious injury and even death. When faced with injury or death of you or a loved one, only the best in medical and legal care will do to get your life back on track.
Table of Contents:
Experienced Counsel Is Important
Having an attorney with the local focus and experience needed to guide your case is crucial. Ehline Law’s specialization in case of vehicle defect cases is second to none in Southern California. We can handle every part of such a case, including:
- Auto Fires
- Brake Defects
- Door Latch Defects
- Defective Child Restraints
- Glass Defects
- Motorcycle Cases
- Roof Crush
- Tire Defects
- 15 Passenger Vans
The Ehline Law Firm’s attorneys are highly trained an have the experience both in and out of the court to prepare a winning case. Our offices give us a range across the state and can call upon experts, including private investigators, civil engineers, doctors, and other specialists.
They can all play a role in crafting a case that can hold those responsible for creating a defective part or poor design. Our legal team’s experience in cases like this will give you the boost needed. Call us for a consultation at 888-400-9721.
Defective Automobiles – Your Legal Rights
The following are some examples of design defects:
- Tires that are defective – thin tread tires.
- Door failure – including doors opening during an accident, allowing for even more severe injury or ejection from the car or truck.
- Fuel system failure – which could cause the vehicle to burst into flames due to a poorly designed fuel tank or breach.
- Roof collapse – possibly caused in a rollover accident when the support structure is inadequate or otherwise weak or poorly designed.
- Seat belt malfunction – including when the belt is too lax or tight or even breaks
- Airbag malfunction – including failing to deploy or deploying so forcefully as to inflict injury on the car’s occupants.
- Poor lateral impact protection – including an inadequate buttress on the side doors, resulting in major damage and/or injury in an accident where either side of the vehicle is impacted.
These types of accidents cause thousands of injuries and deaths annually, many of which are caused by design flaws and failures. While technology is improving, there are still awful gaps that are not always fixed by stingy automobile corporations that sacrifice safety for profits.
If you or a loved one has been affected in such a way, call a legal professional that can help guide you through the minefield of medical and court issues in this time of trouble. The Ehline Law Firm stands ready to help at a moment’s notice.